Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Tuesday, December 17th, 2013

7 miles.
4 miles on the bike path in the snow, which was absolutely lovely until I went ass over teakettle (actually just perfectly horizontal) after hitting a patch of ice. Landed flat on my back, hit my head, bruised my arms. Got up and shook it off and headed back to the studio. Could have kept going, but it was one of those things where if I did it again, I'd want to cry from the sheer stupidity of it, so I went to the gym and did 3 on the mill. Not much for miles, but the rest of this week, like last, is just getting back yo running. No goals, no minimums. Just running a few times a week without re-injuring my calf (or fucking anything else up.)
Without a doubt at the top of the Xmas list now is a Sole f80.

2 comments:

Scott said...

http://www.searsoutlet.com/d/product_details.jsp?pid=69589&mode=buyUsedOnly&ci_src=17588969&ci_sku=U99169589&sid=IDx20110411x000008 uber-discounted too.

joe navas said...

Ha! That's awesome. That is the one I've been looking at! They have a 2013 floor model for $1350 at the Sears near me and it's between that and a Nordictrack C2150. I've never heard anything but good stuff about the f80 and 85 though, so I'm definitely leaning towards the Sole.
Anyway, thanks for the tip!