Sunday, February 17, 2013

Sunday, February 17th, 2013

8 miles, medium.
The 2nd nasty storm of the month hit and I'd relegated myself to doing a longish effort on the mill. However, since my gym chose to wimp out and close, I had to hit the roads, which, in the end, was me not wimping out. I'm just tired of the shitty footing and so are my hamstrings.
Headed out into the snowy roads in my spikes and legged out 8 in some pretty nasty winds and temps that were in the low 20's. Wasn't the way I wanted to end the week, but it could be worse. If weather permits tomorrow, I'll be going long. Just has to happen.
In the end, it was a good week with 2 solid workouts and OK miles. Not a bad lead-in to Amherst. Now, I just have to be smart this week.

M- 5
T- 13 (10/3)
W- 8
Th- 10
F- 13 (9/4)
Sa- 9
Su- 8

week- 66 miles

No comments: