Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sunday, February 16th, 2014

10.2 miles.
5 early, 5.2 later. Both easy (7:15-7:20.)
Roads were slushy and icy, but the temps were ok and there was just enough clear road to zig and zag around the house and some neighborhoods. I was going to go to the gym and do weights after, but (shocking) they were closed. The roads are clear, their parking lot is clear. They chose not to open. Between this, the general disrepair of the place (Willy's in Eastham) and the fact that at any given time, half their treadmills are broken and the padding on their ancient equipment has tears in it, I am canceling my membership first thing tomorrow. I've had it. We're headed somewhere else.
On a waaaay more positive note, this week looked doomed and ended up being the 5-day back-down week with the long run still there. I never would've thunk it. Very happy (except about the gym. They suck.)

M- 10
T- 5
W- 0
Th- 8
F- 0
Sa- 17.25
Su- 10.2 (5/5.2)

week- 50.45 miles


No comments: